The Islands on the Manatee River is the only community within minutes from Lakewood Ranch that offers new construction home-building opportunities on navigable waters. It features plenty of water sports, boating, and fishing adventures, which makes it the perfect place to call home.
Related Blog: Best Places to Fish in the Bradenton Area
The River Lodge
The River Lodge has plenty of activities for all residents of the community. Float off from the dock in your kayak or boat to enjoy Florida's beauty in a peaceful atmosphere. Stay healthy with the amenities at the fitness center as well. Keep connected with the world or even handle some work at your leisure in the business center.
The River Lodge Community Center Features:
- Large indoor room with a grand fireplace
- Card tables for family fun
- Indoor catering kitchen for special gatherings
- Big-screen televisions to watch the latest game
- Bar area for some social fun
- Free Wi-Fi and computer access to stay connected
- Fitness center to stay active
- Outdoor bocce ball court and putting green
- Cookout areas with seating to enjoy the great outdoors
- Fire pit for a cozy gathering
- Covered patio to watch the beautiful sunrise
- Outdoor kitchen
- Large deck
Within Minutes from Lakewood Ranch
The Islands on the Manatee River is just minutes away (via the Fort Hamer Bridge) from exquisite shopping, fine dining, amazing park trails, beautiful golf courses, and much more that Lakewood Ranch has to offer. Enjoy living in your new gated community while also experiencing the benefit of this neighboring southeastern Manatee County, Florida neighborhood. There is always something to do!
Easy Access to Nearby Attractions and Destinations
In addition to the entertaining features and benefits that The Islands on the Manatee River and Lakewood Ranch have to offer, the Fort Hamer Bridge gives you easy access to plenty of nearby attractions and destinations including:
- Florida Aquarium in Tampa
- Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall in Sarasota
- And much more!